Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FROM THE DEAN


So, in an effort to be a good example as Dean, I sat down last night and started looking at the colleges and requirements that interested me. As I went through all those pretty, colorful pages (Thanks Annie K.!!!) I realized that there are at least one requirement from each college, and more from others, that I hadn't realized that I could work on at the same time. Therefore, ladies, you'll be pleased to know that your Dean is majoring in everything! And oddly enough, for those of you who know me well, the first requirement that I had started working on was in the College of Culinary Arts. (You may stop laughing now!)

At any rate, what I'm trying to say is that it may be easier to get started than you think & you may be able to accomplish more than you think you can.

I think you can, I think you can, I think you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment